Friday, September 15, 2023

Nicolas: A MissTaken Story

 This is my landing page for Nicolas: A MissTaken Story

Note: Contents are subject to change.



My author page on Amazon: https://amazon.com/author/ecphilips 

I also have an author page on Goodreads


MissTaken Landing Page (Where it all began).



Nicolas: A MissTaken Story

Preface (A note from the author)

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 - coming soon



27 Oct 2023 - Front cover design has been selected! Hope to have the final full cover soon! Looking like I will be able to publish in November. I should be able to add the cover to this page next week, when I upload chapter 6. 😀


12 Oct 2023 - Typesetting is complete. Hopefully the Cover will be my birthday present... 


6 Oct 2023 - Typesetting is in process now. :-)  Still no cover design :-(


29 Sep 2023 - The final proof is back in my hands! Aiming to get it ready for Typesetting by the middle of October. I am very anxious to see the first draft of the cover. Hopefully it will be ready soon.


15 Sep 2023 - My second book is nearly ready to publish! The manuscript is out for final proof and should be back in my hands at the end of this month or early next month. Cover design is in process, and hopefully the cover will be adorning this page next month. Looking promising to be published before the end of the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment