Monday, October 1, 2012

A Couple Statistics Regarding Child Vaccinations.

Here are a couple numbers to get you thinking about the validity of child vaccines...

-----------------------------------
In October 2010 it was reported that 40 children died as a result of Vaccine's, over a 7 year period (roughly 6 deaths per year).

Estimates are that there are roughly 9600 possible cases of adverse reactions/year.

I  haven't been able to find a number for deaths globally, but suspected adverse reactions is estimated to be around 140,000 each year.

 ------------------------------------

On the other hand, roughly 2.9 million Children under the age of 5 die every year from vaccine preventable illnesses.

Every week, 20,000 children under the age of 5 die from measles. Another 20,000 die from Hepatitis B. and just under 10,000 die from Hib (Haemophilus influenzae).




In short for every 1 child that experiences an adverse reaction (ranging from a severe fever to death) to  a vaccine, 20 children experience death as a result of not being vaccinated.

I'm not a gambling man, but if I were, I am fairly certain I wouldn't bet my child's life on those odds.


(These numbers were found by googling a plethora of sites. In the end, I took the worst numbers I  found for Vaccine caused death's and reactions, and the most common (pseudo-average) numbers for vaccine preventable death's. I am not providing links here because I don't wish to encourage the pseudo-science spewed by the one side of the argument, so for the sake for fairness I won't include the others. They are easy enough to find if you want to research it for yourself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment