Friday, February 15, 2019

Sourdough

I have had several people ask about my Sourdough recipe, so I thought I would put all my sourdough info here.

This post will be the landing page. I am thinking there will be six pages.

The First page will be on how to raise and care for your sourdough starter.

The Second page will be a few techniques for longer term storage of your starter.

The next page will be my artisan sourdough bread recipe. This is the one that everyone loves and wants the recipe for.




Since that recipe is a considerable investment of time, I will also post three other recipes, which you can use your starter for, rather than just discarding excess starter.

First will be a sourdough sandwich bread. It is considerably less time to make, and is excellent for making Ham and pepperoni sandwiches.

Second is a sourdough pizza crust. Takes a little bit of a time investment, but has the advantage that you can freeze it, store it, and use it whenever you need it.

Finally, I recently started making sourdough soft pretzels. Delicious! They don't last very long...




1. Sourdough Care and Feeding
2. Storing Sourdough
3. No Knead, Artisan Sourdough Bread
4. Easy Sourdough Sandwich Bread
5. Sourdough Pizza Crust
6. Sourdough Pretzels

1 comment: