Saturday, January 28, 2012

These are a few of my favorite (music videos)

I thought I'd try for something a little lighter for a bit.

I love music. Love it. I have a large collection (I know there are plenty of people with collections larger than my ~ 500 CD's), covering a wide range of styles (country, classical, nu metal, symphonic metal, new age, trance, jazz, electronic, hip hop, synth pop, classic rock....),and artists (Mozart, Destiny's child, Dolls Head, AngelZoom, the Corrs, A-ha, Collin Raye, Enya, Manheim Steamroller, VinylGroover, Daft Punk, La Bouche, Milk Inc....).

I'm not quite so big on music videos. Some are... well... ok.... nothing special really, many are painfully repetitious, either relying on booty shakin' innuendo, or dramatic shocky-artsy-fartsy without a point (okay, that's entirely personal opinion, and not very politely presented. I apologize to those I offended).

But there are a few Music Videos I truly enjoy. Either for artistic reasons, or for the message they present. So here (in no particular order) are a few posts highlighting a few of my favorites (feel free to suggest others, always on the lookout for new stuff).


1. Adele - Rolling in The Deep
2. Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
3. Nickleback - (2 songs)
4. Piano Guys - 4 Songs
5. Linkin Park
6. Lindsey Stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment